THE MISSION OF FRANKLIN CLASSICAL SCHOOL
is to provide a biblically-based education that is both academically excellent and spiritually vital, to enable young men and women to know and serve the Lord Jesus Christ, and to transform families, institutions, and nations for the glory of God.
Welcome to Franklin Classical School
What is Classical Education?
FCS Student Life
Franklin Classical School News
- April 2019 – FCS Annual Dinner & Auction Exceeds Expectations
- January 2019 – FCS Junior, Josh Austin, Named Defensive MVP at MTAC All American Football Game
- December 2018 – FCS Senior, Lauren Chapman, Represented FCS in MTAC All American Volleyball Tournament
- November 2018 – FCS Junior, Sam Goodyear-Brown, Wins 1st Place in Qualifying Linguistic Olympiad Competition
- October 2018 – 3rd & 4th Grade Girls Bring Home Championship Cross Country Trophy
- October 2018 – Middle School Volleyball Team Takes MTAC Championship for the 2nd Consecutive Year!
- June 2018 – FCS 8th Grader, Rosy Kannankeril, places 42nd in the Scripps National Spelling Bee
- May 2018- Congratulations, Class of 2018!
- April 2018 – FCS Celebrates 25 Years with Legacy Forward Auction & Dinner
- April 2018 – FCS Players Transport the Audience to the Days of King Arthur, in Camelot
- December 2017 – Alumni Coffee House
- November 2017 – Romeo & Juliet Captivated the Audience
- October 2017- Middle School Volleyball Team Wins MTAC Championship
- February 2017 – FCS Student Places in Regional Scripps Spelling Bee
- December 2016 – Franklin Classical Launches FCS Fund
At FCS, athletics not only support student health and fitness but also provide further opportunity to build a biblical worldview by fostering character development.